Satellite radio (click for specific station)
Sharks return from their long road trip to a two-game home stand. (Then road, home, 2 for the road to finish out the regular season.)
Niemi is recovering from an apparent cold, so Stalock may get the start. Tarasov has been returned to Worcester. Brown is close to returning. Mueller out for the season with a thumb injury (unclear if he might be healed for World Championships). Vlasic is day-to-day with lower body injury (but out for Wednesday).
Reto Berra announced as starter for Avalanche.
Sharks Centric News
Sharks team news
- Great White Blog
- SanJoseSharks GAMEDAY! #SJSharks are back home in San Jose, hosting the Avalanche.
- Sharks assign Goldobin to Worcester
North American game, bit of pro experience, probable playoff fun
- Pregame videos
- DanRusanowsky RADIO TONIGHT: #SJSharks @Avalanche starts at 7:00 Pac on @KFOX, affiliates. LISTEN NOW: game preview radio podcast: sharks.nhl.com/club/podcastpl…
San Jose Mercury News
- 3/29: Sharks playoff races
- WTC: With Goldobin’s season over in Finland, where’s his next destination?
- 3/30: Sharks playoff races
- 3/31: Sharks playoff races
- Sharks’ Mirco Mueller done for season
- Pizarro: Sharks’ goals add up for programs serving Bay Area youth
- Sharks hope to improve troubling home record Wednesday night against Avalanche
CSN Bay Area/California
- Sharks nearing official elimination after so-so road trip
- Sharks’ Vlasic day-to-day; Mueller done; Stalock likely vs. Avs
- Fedun makes Sharks debut in difficult situation
- In the Crease: Sharks, Avs meet for first time since October
- Stalock gets call as Sharks return home
- Sharks reassign top prospect Goldobin to AHL Worcester
The Gackle Report
- Rink Notes: Both Sharks Goalies Sick With Colds
- Brown: ‘If They’re Ready, I’m Ready’
- Fedun Receives Audition On Sharks’ Blue Line
- Jets Loss Provides Glimmer Of Hope To Sharks
Neutral Centric News
- Video: Brent Burns on tattoos, missing teeth … and dragons
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Avs hope to keep distant playoff hopes alive
- Goalie nods: Stalock starts third straight for Sharks
- 3/31: NHL Draft Tank Powerless Rankings: A chance for the Kings
- 4/1: NHL Playoff Death Watch: Bruins declaw Panthers; Jets in trouble
Opponent Centric News
- Avalanche Ryan O’Reilly’s confidence is on full display.
Read More: bit.ly/1xvRahe
- Avalanche Coach Roy said that Reto Berra will start in San Jose and Anaheim and Semyon Varlamov will start in L.A. on the coming road trip.
- Avalanche Roy also said that Erik Johnson hasn’t yet been cleared to play and will not be on the trip. Neither will Danny Briere.
- Avalanche See and hear everything Coach Roy said after practice today!
- RadioMoser At 8 games, The Avs Ryan O’Reilly currently has the longest points streak in the NHL.
- AvsPR Game Notes: at San Jose (April 1, 2015): bit.ly/1OZbKML
- Avalanche No joke, it’s #Avs game day!
And we’re going fishing.
- Joe Thornton: Spotlight on the Sharks center
- Avalanche gets nearer to elimination with loss to Edmonton Oilers
- Colorado Avalanche, San Jose Sharks in same desperate boat
- Erik Johnson, Daniel Briere remain out for Colorado’s West Coast road trip
SBN: Mile High Hockey